Al Sajaa Shipping Agency’s (ASSA) managers and staff believe that a healthy, safe, secure and environmentally sustainable work is essential for the well-being of our fellow employees and their families, our clients,
visitors and others who encounter our Shipping, Logistics and Marine services.
We believe that providing Quick, Quality,
Cost-Effective Services (QQCES) is extremely
essential for the progress and prosperity of our business and the
satisfaction of our clients, and we use this as the core
pillar of our foundation.
The quality of our attitude and action reflects the level of our commitment to
the services we provide.
We are committed to achieving an effective Quality Management System by:
- Complying with Al Sajaa Shipping Agency's Quality Management System and all regulatory
- Establishing local Quality Management Systems
- Providing employees, clients, visitors and others with necessary
QMS information, instructions and training
- Providing and maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy working environment
- Encouraging a preventative action culture
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets for periodic review
- Actively encouraging feedback for continuous improvement
- Reporting QMS issues and incidents
- Reporting QMS performance to Senior Management
- Reviewing the Al Sajaa Shipping Agency's Quality Management System at planned intervals
The glue that holds our diverse community together is the ASSA Spirit. As a central pillar to ASSA’s business philosophy, that spirit focuses on:
- Respect for the individual
- Constructive cooperation
- An open atmosphere
- A pleasant working environment
ASSA makes its diversity work to its advantage, bringing together the dedication and creativity of people who work together across cultures, boundaries and time zones with the common goal of providing the best business solutions to meet our client’s needs.
“Our goal is very simple and practical –
Client Satisfaction, at all times, by providing them
with Quick, Quality and Cost-Effective Services”
Ibrahim Al Zarooni
ASSA Group President